Your partner to Dangerous Goods Shipment.
Value Added Services
DGM India makes tailor-made solutions to challenges faced during DG transportation.
Onsite Processing of Dangerous Goods shipment for transport by air or sea
- Can undertake onsite activities like packing, marking, labelling and documentation as required under the appropriate regulation
- Supply of packaging material onsite
Handling and Warehousing
- Short term storage of goods primarily for air shipments
- Handling including palletization
- Supervision and handling of loading of sea containers and placarding (including providing standard UN specification placards of appropriate sizes)
DGM also arranges paperwork for multi-modal transportation, conforming to regulations such as ADR (European regulations concerning the international transport of dangerous goods by road) and IMDG (International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code) for a smooth, hassle-free movement of dangerous goods.