Academy of training
Global Leaders in Mandatory Dangerous Goods Training
Dangerous Goods Regulation Courses
DGM India Academy of Logistics offers Dangerous Goods by Air Regulations and IMDG Code since 2007.
DGM India Academy of Logistics is the training division of Dangerous Goods Management India Pvt Ltd. As IATA’s Authorised Training School (ATS).
- Section 1.3.1 of the IMDG code of IMO mandates that all onshore personnel including shippers, involved in the transportation of dangerous goods by sea must be trained in relevant aspect of the Regulation
- Similarly ICAO’s Technical Instruction for Safe transport of Dangerous goods mandates that all personal including shippers, airlines and their agents involved in transportation of Dangerous goods by air must be trained in relevant aspect of the Regulation related to transport of such goods by air.
Thus training in the Regulation is mandatory across the supply chain.
Dangerous Goods Courses offered:
1. Regulation on Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air- IATA DGR
- Shippers, Forwarders, Ground handling agents and Airlines- 6 days
- Packers, Forwarders operations staff, Ground handling agent operations staff and airline warehouse management staff, Airport/airline security agents- 1 to 2 days
2. Regulation on Transport of Dangerous Goods by Sea- IMDG Code
- Shippers, Forwarders, NVOCC, Shipping lines, Shipping agents- 3 to 4 days
- Awareness course on handling of Dangerous Goods- 1 to 2 days