Academy of training
Global Leaders in Mandatory Dangerous Goods Training
As IATA’s Authorised Training School (ATS), DGM India academy of logistics has been offering Dangerous Goods regulation courses, Cargo Handling and other Logistics courses.
DGM group is a world leader imparting Dangerous goods Regulation training
- Air, Sea and road mode, with training conducted in more than 12 languages
- Global presence with offices in the 25 countries
- IATA’s Strategic partner for conducting dangerous goods worldwide.
- Promoting professionalism and high level of excellence, the group has established strict standard for training of trainers who will impact training under the DGM brand name
- Globally DGM Group has been awarded the IATA’s ATS Premier Circle Partner for 5th year in running
The Academy received approval from Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India in 2007 and simultaneously received its accreditation as IATA Authorized Training school.
In 2010, it conducted the first in-house course on the Regulation for Transport of Dangerous goods by sea (IMDG Code) for a client. In 2014, it conducted the first public course in IMDG of 4 days when it moved into its own facility at Andheri East, Mumbai.
The Academy has so far conducted more than 117 IATA DGR courses for Category 1, 3 and 6 (Shippers, forwarders and airline staff) training more than 1200 personnel, besides other DGR courses for personnel involved in air cargo handling, freight forwarding activities and air cargo security. Similarly it has also conducted more than 21 IMDG code course training more than 200 personnel making them compliant in terms of the training requirement for on-shore personnel involved in transporting dangerous goods by sea.
Some of our satisfied clients who have benefited from our training
- Praxair, Lanxess, Praxair, John Deere, G.E. Power, Intas Pharmaceutical, Google, IPCA Lab, Atul, Mission Pharma, Cytex, Shelf Drilling- All Shippers of dangerous goods
- BDP Global, Damco, Agility, Panalpina, Delivery and many more other logistics companies.
All this make the Academy the premier Institute for imparting dangerous goods regulation training in India.
- DGM India Academy of Logistics is part of the Global DGM Network, which is a leader in imparting Dangerous Goods regulation training. The Group has consistently won the IATA Best and Top School award since 2011.
- The long list of clients most of whom are repeat customers
- The company is ISO 9001-2015 certified for its Dangerous Goods training activity by QS Zurich AG
Flexibility in Delivery
- The Academy has its own well-appointed 30 seater training facility at Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai. Tea and lunches are provided to all participants in our courses at this facility.
- The Academy also offers the flexibility of doing on-site DG course to clients who have more than 10 candidates to be trained in one category/type.